We are pleased to announce that OcNOS 6.3 is now Generally Available. We have introduced a wide range of platforms with a broad range of new features for our Aggregation Router, Cell Site Router, Data Center and Routed Optical Networking products.
With 6.3 our ecosystem has been strengthened with a richer software feature set. This enables service providers and data centers to realize power savings and promote metro and long-haul IPoDWDM, BGP DDoS prevention, Convergence, and migration strategies for segment routing (SR and SRv6).
New Platform Highlights Include:
- 400G Aggregation Router with UfiSpace S9600-56DX
- 10G Data Center Top of Rack Switch with Edgecore AS5835-54T
- Management Switch with Celestica DS1000
- 32 Gbps Cell Site Router with UfiSpace S9502-12SM (Fanless)
- 360 Gbps Aggregation Router with UfiSpace S9510-30XC
- 800 Gbps Aggregation Router with Edgecore AS7535-28XB
- 2.4 Tbps Aggregation Router with Edgecore AS7946-30XB
- 2.4 Tbps Aggregation Router with Edgecore AS7946-74XKSB
New Feature Highlights Include:
- Enables Service Providers and Data Centers to realize power savings
- Promotes Metro and long-haul IPoDWDM
- BGP DDoS prevention
- SR and SRv6 convergence benefits – BGP PIC Edge
- SR and SRv6 migration strategies – Qumran2 solution
- Rollback configurations
Watch the Video to learn more.
Contact us today discuss how OcNOS 6.3 can benefit your network.
Contact IP Infusion today to learn more.
Kelly LeBlanc is the Chief Marketing and Product Officer for IP Infusion.