• IP Infusion’s OcNOS-CSR to Enable Service Providers to Deploy 5G Wireless Services with Disaggregated Open Network Benefits
• IP Infusion Releases IPI DC-BOX, a Ready-toDeploy Data Center in a Bundle
• EscapeNet Deploys IPI’s OcNOS To Deliver Services for the GigCity Adelaide Network
• Visit IP Infusion at Upcoming Conferences
• Webinar on Deploying the World’s First Disaggregated Network using IP Infusion’s EVPN Technology
• Industry Partners Participate at IPI’s Networking Field Day
• IP Infusion Acquires Northforge Innovations
• Download the latest OcNOS™ 1.3.4 Release Documents
The London Internet Exchange (LINX) has completed the migration of its LON2 platform to a new disaggregated network model that uses EVPN technology, the first IXP anywhere in the World to do so.
The new LON2 architecture employs EVPN over VXLAN, leaf-spine topology, full automation and is 100G ready.Read More
IP Infusion will showcase how their OcNOS™ network operating system can help service providers solve their
networking challenges through a variety of industry-proven solutions, ranging from Internet Exchange Points to
Mobile Backhaul, at the 2018 Open Compute Project (OCP) US Summit to be held on March 20-21 at the San Jose
Convention Center. IP Infusion will be at booth C12.
IP Infusion supports the hardware design of the “Cassini” packet transponder, developed by Edgecore Networks®, the leader in open networking, with other industry partners. The OcNOS™ disaggregated switching software will be available on Cassini, which offers a whitebox solution for data center interconnect and service provider use cases.Read More