SANTA CLARA, Calif., February 15, 2019 – IP Infusion, a leading provider of intelligent network software for telecom and data communications services, will be demonstrating multi-vendor disaggregated networking solutions using OcNOS™, the industry’s first full-featured commercial network operating system for network operators, carriers and enterprises, at NANOG 75, Mobile World Congress, The Optical Networking and Communication Conference & Exhibition and OCP Summit.
“Disaggregated networking with IP Infusion offers network operators the true alternative for building networks by taking advantage of the ability of using diverse equipment and software to manage their own networks, instead of a vendor lock-in and proprietary solution models,” said Atsushi Ogata, President and CEO of IP Infusion. “IP Infusion joins industry leaders to showcase the latest direction for disaggregated networking.”
IP Infusion will be showcasing OcNOS at:
- NANOG 75 – (February 18-20, San Francisco): IP Infusion will participate in a multi-vendors demonstration of BGP peering on the Dell EMC Z9100 platform. The demonstration will include typical data center Spine/leaf architecture showcasing the benefit of disaggregated network and interoperability of various network operating system (NOS) platform on Dell EMC hardware.
- Mobile World Congress – (February 25-28), Barcelona): At the Vodafone booth IP Infusion will participate in the multi-vendor demonstrations of DCSG (Disaggregated Cell Site Gateway). Cassini – a packet optical transponder system – will be integrated in an end-to-end, multi-vendor demonstration in the Telecom Infra Project’s demonstration area. The end-to-end demonstration will include element from multiple TIP project groups: OOPT (Open Optical Packet Transport) including the beforementioned DCSG and Cassini, OpenRAN, vRAN fronthaul, and Edge Computing. Cassini is an initiative developed by the OOPT Project Group of TIP to demonstrate disaggregated network for long distance optical transport that provides interconnectivity solutions for DCI (Data center Interconnect) and Metro Networks.
- The Optical Networking and Communication Conference & Exhibition (OFC) — (March 5-7, San Diego): At OFC, IP Infusion will take part in the demonstrations of OOPT (Open Optical Packet Transponder), an initiative of TIP (telecom infrastructure), to showcase a multi-vendor disaggregated optical transport network. The demonstration will take place at the TIP and NTT booths.
- OCP Summit — (March 14-15, San Jose): IP Infusion will take part in the demonstrations of this OOPT (Open Optical Packet Transponder) initiative of TIP to showcase multivendor disaggregated optical transport network. The demonstration will take place at the Facebook booth.
- OcNOS is the industry’s first full-featured network OS for White Box and features include advanced capabilities, such as extensive switching and routing protocol support, MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching), and SDN (software defined networking). OcNOS features hybrid, centralized or distribute network support; scalable, modular high-performance network; and a robust data plane built on merchant silicon.
About IP Infusion
IP Infusion is a leading provider of open network software and solutions for carriers, service providers and data center operators with over 500 customers and thousands of deployments. Our solutions enable network operators to disaggregate their networks to accelerate innovation, streamline operations, and reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Network OEMs may also disaggregate network devices to expedite time to market, offer comprehensive services, and achieve carrier grade robustness.
IP Infusion is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif., and is a wholly owned and independently operated subsidiary of ACCESS CO., LTD. Additional information can be found at http://www.IPInfusion.com.
IP Infusion and OcNOS are trademarks or registered trademarks of IP Infusion. ACCESS is a registered trademark or trademark of ACCESS CO., LTD. in the United States, Japan and/or other countries. Northforge Innovations is a registered trademark of Northforge Innovations, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Katherine Verducci, 1903 PR, firstname.lastname@example.org, 408.429.5779